When the party is in full swing, the last thing you want to do is run out for more ice. The Sub-Zero 15" Undercounter Ice Machine ensures that you'll never have to. It is a high-volume ice machine that produces up to 50 pounds of ice per day, and stores 25 pounds at a time. The ice itself, octagonal-shaped, is fresh and clean, thanks to an advanced water filtration system that removes impurities and reduces contaminants such as bacteria and viruses.
An easy-access control panel lets you conveniently set the delay feature, initiate cleaning and more. There is a bin light as well as clean and change filter lights. Even an ice scoop that fits neatly in the door - always ready when you need it. The UC-15I is available either in stainless steel or ready to be fitted with custom panels, so it will blend seamlessly into the décor of any room in your home.
- This ice machine produces up to 50 lbs. of ice per day with large-capacity storage - great for entertaining.
Produces Even When It's Hot
- High-volume unit produces ice in air temperatures up to 100â°F (110â°F outside).
Easy Access Control Panel
- Lets you easily set the delay feature, initiate cleaning and more.
- It fits neatly in the door, always there when you need it.
- Designed to reduce contaminants and chlorine taste and odors when filtering water for ice, this low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons. Replacement is fast and easy.
Need a Filter Change
- Sub-Zero's clean and change filter indicator lights let you know when it's time for maintenance.
Convenient Delay Feature
- Set it for two, four or eight hours, and ice will be ready when you need it - like when the party starts.