The Viking Professional French-Door Oven introduces total convenience and the same superior power and performance that Viking has built its reputation on. Side swing doors turn this traditional oven into a modern amenity, putting accessibility to your dish within arm's reach.
Industry-Leading Oven Capacity
- Extra-large 4.7 cu. ft. oven is the largest in the industry.
- Two-Element Bake
- Convection Bake
- TruConvec Convection Cook
- Convection Roast
- Convection Broil
- Hi Broil
- Medium Broil
- Low Broil
- Convection Dehydrate
- Convection Defrost
- Patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection System has the largest fan in the industry for superior air circulation, meaning tastier and more evenly-cooked foods.
- The 8-1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow.
- Provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
- Ensures super-fast preheating.
- Provides precise temperature control.
- Recessed bake element makes it safer to add and remove items from the oven.
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions.
- Comes equipped with six oven racks including two TruGlide Full Extension Racks in the upper oven.
- Three halogen lights in each oven offer excellent visibility
- Allows the oven to be set to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete.
- Sounds the timer when desired temperature is reached.
- Open either French-door with just one hand and the companion door conveniently opens simultaneously.
- Self-clean function in lower oven makes cleanup easy.
|Overall Width||29-1/2” (74.9 cm)|
|Overall Height||51-7/8” (131.7 cm)|
|Overall Depth||to edge of door— 25-3/4” (65.4 cm) with door open— 39-1/2” (100.3 cm)|
|Cutout Width||28-1/2” (72.4 cm)|
|Cutout Height||50-5/8” (128.6 cm)|
|Cutout Depth||24” (60.9 cm)|
|Electrical Requirements||4-wire ground, 240VAC, 50 amp electrical connection Unit is equipped with No. 10 ground wire in conduit Should be fused separately|
|Max. Amp Usage||40.0 amps— 240 VAC
34.7 amps— 208 VAC
|Oven Interior Width-both ovens||25-5/16” (64.3 cm)|
|Oven Interior Height-both ovens||16-1/2” (41.9 cm)|
|Oven Interior Depth||Upper Oven:
17-3/8” (44.1 cm) - AHAM**
19-1/2” (49.5 cm) - Overall Lower Oven:
16-13/16” (42.7 cm) - AHAM**
19-1/2” (49.5 cm) - Overall
|Oven Volume Overall
Measured to AHAM Standard**
|Both Ovens: 4.7 cu. ft.
Upper Oven: 4.2 cu. ft.; Lower Oven: 4.1 cu. ft.
|Approximate Shipping Weight||402 lbs. (182 kg)|