Easy-Access Water Tank
- The oven's large water tank provides 90 minutes of continuous steam cooking.
- Thoughtfully designed, it can be refilled when needed without opening the oven door and interrupting the cooking process.
Largest Interior Capacity
- More than 25 percent larger than similar units, large enough to roast a 15-pound turkey.
- Wolf's steam oven lets you prepare larger items and even multiple dishes at once.
- Install the unit flush with cabinetry to seamlessly integrate it into your kitchen design.
- And since the unit isn't plumbed, it can be installed anywhere without requiring special water lines.
12 Cooking Modes
- Precisely control heat, steam and airflow for the best results with any dish with 10 cooking modes:
- Auto Steam Bake
- Convection Humid
- Convection Steam
- Slow Roast
- My Recipes
- Keep Warm
- Steam mode heats with steam and hot air, achieving a temperature range from 85°F - 210°F.
- From vegetables, poultry and fish to grains, beans, pasta and egg dishes, gentle steam heat is ideal for capturing nutrition, color and flavor.
- Reheat mode uses steam and hot air to rehydrate food gently.
- Using convection and the right amount of moisture, Reheat mode warms one to four pans of food evenly.
- And without drying with a temperature range from 210°F to 300°F.
Auto Steam Bake Mode
- By heating with steam first, then using convection heat to finish, bagels, breads, buns, rolls and pastries acquire a tender interior.
- And a natural shine without the need for brushing with an egg wash.
- Auto Steam Bake mode temperatures range from 210°F to 445°F.
- A fan circulates hot air from a heating element at the back of the oven to distribute heat evenly around food for consistent results and browning.
- Convection mode temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
Convection Humid Mode
- In Convection Humid mode, a heating element at the back of the oven produces heat.
- And oven ventilation is sealed so that moisture produced during cooking remains in the oven.
- Convection Humid temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
Convection Steam Mode
- Use Convection Steam for any foods you want to be tender inside and roasted or crisped outside.
- Convection steam mode temperatures range from 85°F to 445°F.
- Gourmet mode uses a climate sensor to adjust time, temperature and humidity for ideal results with no guesswork.
Slow Roast Mode
- Slow Roast mode is an ultimate convenience.
- Insert the probe into your prepared meat, select a slow roast setting for the dish you're preparing.
- Then tell the oven what time you want it done, and come home to a perfectly cooked meal.
- Use Recipes mode and the collection of built-in recipes to harness the power of the oven's many different cooking modes.
- Easily cook entire meals from appetizers and entrees to desserts.
Keep Warm Mode
- The combination of convection and steam heat preserves food's taste, texture, looks and quality.
- Every bite is as delicious as if it were fresh from the oven.
- Keep multiple dinner plates warm at once, making staggered meal times more convenient.
- The temperature probe alerts you when your dish has reached the desired temperature.
- Eliminates guesswork when preparing roasts and other meats.
Multiple Pans and Rack Positions
- Two included pans can be placed in any of four rack positions.
- Both pans are stainless steel.
- One solid, and the other with a perforated bottom that is particularly well-suited for dishes prepared in Steam mode.
- What time would you like your dish to be ready
- Simply program in a time.
- The oven turns on at the right moment and adjusts the cooking process so the food is ready to serve precisely when you want it.